Update: I pulled the trigger and now spend much of my day standing while I work. I love it! Im glad I invested in a bar-chair though for those times when sitting is better.
I’m tired of sitting here; I want to stand. I’m looking for a cost effective desk to fit my wonky space.
- Desk surface at least 36″ wide and 30″ deep, height of 41″
- 2-3 drawers, one for pens and cords, one for papers to be filed, one for files
- Place for the tower and cords
Here’s my research:
- Stand Up While You Read This! (I printed it so I can stand while I read it.)
- http://blogjunkie.net/2012/08/custom-diy-standing-desk-with-ergotron-arm# (I like the Ergotron arm for the monitor- but I have 2?)
- This one is cool, but too small for my needs.
Here’s what I might build- I’m still thinking about it.